DCC-DUNGUN CHOPPER CLUB MERUPAKAN KELAB PERMOTORAN BERKUASA TINGGI YANG TELAH DITUBUHKAN PADA TAHUN 2009.PERSAHABATAN ,SALING MENGHORMATI DAN BERKONGSI MINAT DALAM ARENA PERMOTORAN ADALAH MATLAMAT KAMI.TIDAK KIRA APA JENIS MOTOR BOLEH JOIN KONVOI KAMI..MAJORITI AHLI TERDIRI DARIPADA YANG BANYAK PENGALAMAN PERMOTORAN NAMUN YANG BARU AMAT DIALU-ALUKAN SERTA DIGALAKKAN UNTUK KAMI REKRUIT DALAM BIDANG INI..
Passion Activities (PA) is organizing “The 14th Malaysia International Classic Bike Festival 2012” in Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus on the 29th of April until 1st of May 2012. The event will be held at the Glory Beach Resort Hotel in Port Dickson. So, we areproud to invite and welcome all of Classic Bikers out there to come and join the gathering. Let’s make it as the joyful and memorable event ever~
29 April 2012 (Sunday)
12.00 pm to 10.00 pm Registration & Check in Hotel.
6.00 pm to 8.00 pm Event briefing & Break Tea.
8.00 pm to 12.00 pm Free ' N ' Easy.
30 April 2012 (Monday)
6.00 am to 10.00 am Breakfast.
10.00 am to 2.30 pm “PD” Banbury Run 2012.
3.30 pm to 5.30 pm Classic Bike Show Contest at Hotel.
5.30 pm to 8.00 pm MICBF (AGM).
Free ' N ' Easy.
8.00 pm to 12.00 pm Grand Dinner.
(Dress code: Classic Bikers attire or
costume to reflect 1950's – 60's era)
1 May 2012 (Tuesday)
6.00 am to 10.00 am Breakfast
11.00 am to 12.00 pm Farewell all bikers.
Classic Bike Show Contest Category
Best Classic Bike
Best Vintage Bike
Best Other Make
Best Military Classic Bike
Ride in style
Best attire/costume during Gala Dinner
Most Veteran Rider
Couple Riding Together
Biggest Club Participant
TERMS and CONDITION~
1. The registration for 14th
2. All registration forms and indemnity must be submitted to Passion Activities (PA) latest by 31 Malaysian International Classic Bike Festival Port Dickson 2012 is open to all Classic Bikers worldwide.
3. The entry fee is based on per person basis. March 2012.
4. The entry fees will cover goodies bag, meal and two night stay at Glory Beach Resort, Port Dickson (or its equal valance)
5. Dress Code for Grand Dinner – Classic Bikers attire or costume to reflect 1950’s – 1960s era.
6. All participants must read and sign Passion Activities indemnity form before participate in this event.
7. Passion Activities reserves the right not to accept any request to joint this event without having to give any justification.
8. The participant classic bike must in good road worthy condition.
9. Traffic and road safety regulations should be strictly adhered to at all times.
For further detail, please contact:-
AzanShah +6017 2935380
Radzman +6017 2335366
Zahmir +6019 2829193
Faizal +6013 2705402
Fax no: +606 6795130